7-night Seychelles Yachting Serenade Cruise
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- $250 per Couple Shipboard Credit
The Crystal Esprit offers an intimate and elegant enclave while welcoming just 62 sophisticated travelers in all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations. The yacht's unique size brings guests to the very doorstep of some of the world's most exclusive shores, allowing for incomparable personalized experiences.
Gorgeous interiors and inviting social spaces are designed to Crystal's All Exclusive standards of service, space, quality and choices. And while the ambience on board is characterized by Crystal's unique understanding of luxury, the ultimate indulgence lies in the yacht's relaxed, unregimented pace.
The Crystal® Yachting Lifestyle celebrates dining with a savory combination of cuisine and conversation that together foster unique experiences in a relaxed environment of engaging camaraderie. Lavish culinary presentations of Michelin Star level will be enjoyed in an elegant dining room or one of two carefree al fresco cafés. Bars and Lounges will be welcoming, convivial spaces of elegant comfort, from the al fresco Sunset Bar with its aft location on the ship's top deck and The Cove, the yacht's premier gathering place to enjoy a drink and share stories of the day.
- Personal butler service with gratuities included
- Unpacking and packing upon request
- Pressing and shoe shine
- Stocked bar
- In-stateroom satellite TV and movie choices
- Twice-daily housekeeping with nightly turndown service
- ETRO Bathrobes and Slippers, 100% Egyptian cotton linens, and a menu of pillow options
- Self-service launderettes
- In-suite iPads for entertainment, daily news, shipboard information etc.
- WiFi/Internet availability (60 minutes complimentary per guest per day, with additional connectivity available)
- Marina/Water Sports: Enjoy a wide variety of complimentary amenities and sports equipment
- In addition to four eight-passenger Zodiacs, a wide variety of aquatic equipment usually found only on a private mega-yacht will be at the fingertips of active guests –water skis, wake boards, kayaks, jet skis, scuba/snorkel equipment and even fishing rods
- Bicycles for personal excursions ashore
- Top-quality gear and equipment, professional instruction and guidance, and the chance to try something for the first time, or ... to pursue a familiar activity important even during your holiday
Enrichment & Entertainment
- Destination immersion and lectures from experts in relevant areas
- A dedicated fitness and activities director to assist you choose the right excursions and physical fitness activities
- Crystal Adventures ashore, featuring both cultural and soft/extreme adventures, depending on the port
- Special activities led by specialists, such as yoga, meditation, photography, even drone flying
- Several restaurant and dining options
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits throughout the yacht
- Open-bar service throughout the yacht
- Gratuities for all shipboard staff throughout the yacht
- Non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, specialty coffee drinks, soft drinks, fresh juices and Afternoon Tea service
- Welcome champagne
- 24-hour room service
- Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Fairfield Travel Center
1351 Oliver Rd.
Fairfield, CA 94534